Get more out of
MS Teams works with Organimi to keep your org charts
always up to date.
What is MS Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a collaborative workspace within Microsoft 365/Office 365 that acts as a central hub for workplace conversations. The core capabilities in Microsoft Teams include business messaging, calling, video meetings and file sharing.
Learn how MS Teams and Organimi work together.
With Organimi’s MS Teams integration, you can create, update, and share your org charts in a matter of minutes. With as little as a single click, Organimi does all the work for you, allowing you to sync data from MS Teams with Organimi and have your organizational charts built automatically, ready to be shared with people who need them.
After connecting Organimi with your Teams account, we import your data from your domain to gather all the information needed to build your org charts.
Information that Organimi collects and imports includes your organization members’ names, titles departments, pictures, and email addresses stored in MS Teams. Once this information has been imported, Organimi will create an organizational chart automatically that you can then pick and choose from or edit further where necessary using Organimi’s intuitive chart building infrastructure with drag-and-drop functionality.
Any and all changes made in MS Teams will automatically sync with Organimi, eliminating the need to change two sets of data each time.
With MS Teams and Organimi:
- New employees added to MS Teams are automatically added to your Organimi org chart
- Former employees removed when they leave the company
- Reporting chains updated in MS Teams are automatically updated in Organimi
- Create multiple versions of your chart in Organimi for scenario planning and share them with your colleagues
- Save your Organimi org charts to your MS Teams in pdf formats so you can track changes over time
- Share your org charts with other power users who can help you edit and update them, as easy as sharing a Word Document
- Share your org charts around the team with simple, easy to use sharing features, or better yet, share via your intranet
- Import “Custom Attributes” from MS Teams into Organimi “Custom Fields”. From there you can build smart chart legends, search and filter using this data, etc.