Get more out of
Google Workspace works with Organimi to keep your org charts
always up to date.
What is Google Workspace?
Google Workspace, previously G Suite, is a collection of cloud computing tools that enhance productivity and collaboration through their various apps: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Meet, Google Chat, G Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Sites, and so much more.
Learn how Google Workspace and Organimi work together.
With Organimi’s Google Workspace (G Suite) integration, you can create, update, and share your org charts in a matter of minutes. With as little as a single click, Organimi does all the work for you, allowing you to sync data from Google Workspace with Organimi and have your organizational charts built automatically, ready to be shared with people who need them.
After connecting Organimi with your Workspace admin account, we import the Google Workspace (G Suite) roster from your domain to gather all the information needed to build your org charts.
Information that Organimi collects and imports includes your organization members’ names, titles departments, pictures, and email addresses stored in Workspace. Once this information has been imported, Organimi will create an organizational chart automatically that you can then pick and choose from or edit further where necessary using Organimi’s intuitive chart building infrastructure with drag-and-drop functionality.
Any and all changes made in Google Workspace will automatically sync with Organimi, eliminating the need to change two sets of data each time.
With Google Workspace and Organimi:
- New employees added to Google Workspace are automatically added to your Organimi org chart
- Old employees will be removed when they leave the company and are removed from your Google Workspace
- Reporting chains updated in Google Workplace are automatically updated in Organimi
- Create multiple versions of your chart in Organimi for scenario planning and share them with your colleagues
- Save your Organimi org charts to your Google Drive in pdf formats so you can track changes over time
- Share your org charts with other power users who can help you edit and update them, as easy as sharing a Google Doc or Google Sheet
- Share your org charts around the team with simple, easy to use sharing features, or better yet, post the Organimi link to Google Sites and share via your intranet
- Import “Custom Attributes” from G-suite into Organimi “Custom Fields”. From there you can build smart chart legends, search and filter using this data, etc.